MEMS Workshop: Needs & Opportunities
September 15-16 (following the EMPC 2011 Conference)
Hilton Metropole Brighton, UK
Organized by iNEMI
Supported by MEMS Industry Group (MIG)
ST Microelectronics’ Benedetto Vigna, Group Vice President and General Manager of ST Microelectronics’ (STM, ST) MEMS, Sensors, and High-Performance Analog Division, will deliver keynote at iNEMI MEMS workshop
Thought leaders from the electronics industry and research community will come together this September to tackle the challenges of developing and adopting MEMS technologies. Make plans now to join the discussion.
This meeting is intended to set the priorities and direction for future industry-led collaborative programs. Your participation will enable you to help set this agenda for the electronics industry.
Join speakers from: Bosch, Coventor, Fraunhofer IZM, imec, iNEMI, Léti, Tronics Group,
Yole Développement and more as we:
• Identify the major technology areas where the electronics industry has the greatest potential impact on improving the reliability, testability, performance, and cost of MEMS–based solutions.
• For the high-priority challenges, identify and begin to define collaborative projects that iNEMI and other organizations can develop that will either partially or fully address the technology and supply chain gaps requiring electronics industry leadership.
• Form action groups to define and execute the required industrial collaborative programs.
• Define research and development needs to support these programs.
(Fees listed are in US dollars.)
• iNEMI members: free
• MIG members: $250 (contact Kacey Wherley for coupon code) at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Non-members: $350
Register now http://www.inemi.org/node/2113
For more information http://www.inemi.org/events/mems-workshop