Presented by MEMS Industry Group® | Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
May 8-10, 2012 | Pittsburgh, PA
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 29, 2012
MEMS Industry Group® invites you to submit your technical paper on MEMS New Product Development to be part of the research materials for this year’s M2M Forum: Focus on MEMS New Product Development. We are looking for papers on the following topics.
- Product Management and MEMS Technology Development – Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Product development life cycle (brand new concepts, derivative/next-gen products, transfer to fab/manufacturing readiness)
- Supply chain perspective on innovation, tool capabilities, and software
- New Product Development – Market Pull vs. Technology Push – Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Customer vs. technology push for new products
- Differences between IC and MEMS product development (and design flows)
- Supply chain considerations for new product development
- Decreasing time to market
- Technical Challenges Unique to MEMS – Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Packaging and test
- Failure modes
- Tool capacity and equipment
- Turnkey MEMS models for system design
- Standard methodologies for encoding designs
ABOUT M2M FORUM
M2M Forum is a one-of-a-kind technical conference, for MIG members*, with a focus on tackling critical MEMS commercialization challenges. M2M Forum is a neutral forum for discussion, bringing together foundries, equipment vendors, research groups, large companies, start-ups, buyers, suppliers, and other stakeholders for solutions knowledge, networking and resources to support your company’s imminent MEMS commercialization needs.
For complete information about M2M Forum, please visit www.memsindustrygroup.org/m2m
To submit your proposal, please email your paper title and abstract to Monica Takacs at email@example.com. You may also contact Monica with your questions.
For your submission to be considered, it MUST be received by February 29, 2012.
- The paper abstracts will be judged by MIG’s Technical Advisory Committee.
- The top five selected papers will be given free registration to M2M Forum and the paper will be included in the M2M Forum conference workbook.
- The author of the best paper will be invited to present the paper at M2M Forum.
- All other papers that are deemed relevant will be included in the M2M Forum conference materials and their authors will be given a coupon code for $50 off of registration to M2M Forum.
Selected authors will be notified the week of April 2, 2012. We look forward to receiving your proposal!
*Although M2M Forum is a members-only conference, this “call for papers” is open to the entire MEMS industry. If you are a non-member and your paper is selected, you will still be able to attend the event by invitation of MEMS Industry Group.