From Killer Apps and Price Pressures to Integrated Solutions and New Vertical Markets
MEMS Executive Congress 2011
November 2-3, 2011
Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
An annual executive forum promoting the commercialization of MEMS
Consumer electronics and mobile handset applications are fast becoming the main drivers for MEMS market growth, accounting for a staggering 37% of total market value and US$4.2B in revenue by 2015, according to industry estimates . How will the MEMS industry maintain this trajectory—and what can we expect to see in the next 3-5 years?
At the seventh annual MEMS Executive Congress, a panel of industry experts will bridge the gap between MEMS device maker and consumer electronics manufacturer to explore compelling questions such as:
- What are the next mass-market consumer apps for MEMS, beyond gaming and smartphones?
- Will the trend towards integration transform multiple single-function MEMS sensors into multi-function MEMS devices?
- How will companies manage intense price pressures and still turn a healthy profit?
- Can startups compete with IDMs in volume (or in any) markets?
Please join us Thursday, November 3, 2011, 3:30-4:15 p.m. for the panel, MEMS in Consumer Products.
Moderator: Steve Nasiri, CEO, InvenSense, Inc.
- Shawn Dubravac, Chief Economist and Director of Research, CEA
- Atul Goel, Senior Manager, Sensors and Transducers, Avago
- Bill Henry, Director of Tegra Platform Management, NVIDIA
- Robin C. Stracey, Chairman, President & CEO, Cantimer Incorporated
Register today for MEMS Executive Congress
As a business rather than a technical conference, MEMS Executive Congress provides a unique forum for MEMS solution providers and OEM integrators to exchange ideas and information during panel discussions and networking events. This truly unique two-day event is the year’s must-attend conference for the entire MEMS supply chain.
If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the link below:
 According to iSuppli “MEMS Market Tracker” (Q2 2011).